Contents per Box
- 5 colored platforms
- 20 colored pegs (5 teams per 4 pegs each)
- 2 card decks
- Numerous strategies and advanced play
- TSAK is an easy game to learn and it is recommended to jump straight into the game once you have quickly read the rules.
- The target of the game is to progress your 4 pegs in a clockwise fashion around the platforms from your (S)tart to (F)inish position.
- In order to make it even more entertaining, you want to TSAK everyone on your way to the (F)inish. TSAKing someone means that you have stepped on them with your peg and this takes them back to their (S)tart position giving you the advantage in the game. You cannot TSAK your own peg.
- The great part about TSAK is that you can play from 2 to 5 people individually or up to 10 people with team play. Even better, is when you and your friends have Box A and Box B because then you can play up to 10 people individually or 20 people with team play.